22 October 2011

2 Week wait

As soon as I came home after ET, I lied in bed for few hours, later had my lunch watching TV, and again lied down after inserting progesterone pills.


1. I spent a lot of time on internet, reading ivf blogs and early pregnancy symptoms. Infact I created this blog during this time.


2. Watched TV, but for me internet is more interesting than TV. These are some of my favorite TV shows. Kardashians, MasterChef, America's next Top Model, Guliana & Bill, some tamil soaps etc., 


3 Watched a comedy flick with my husband and laughed out loud.


Oh I have this worrying dry cough, even on ET day I had this cough, its very strong I fear when I cough, I squeeze my stomach and cough out, I worry I might de-stabilise my embies. I took Prosphan a herbal dry cough syrup and drank lot of hot water.


4. I drank around 10 cups of hot/warm water flavored with lemon juice, ate healthy, took only plenty of fruits and milk with 'ensure' for dinner.


5. Sorted out digital photos which had piled up in my camera and computer.


6. Updated our expenses including amount we spent on our Baby endeavor till now.


7. Did simple work at home like sweeping the floor, ironing, cooking (hubby did all chopping, and washing)


8. I had some choclates lying in my fridge, on and off had them. (I was avoiding caffeine so chocolates only on and off)
Even in mornings I did not take coffee, instead switched to milk flavored with milo and 'ensure'.


9. Hubby gave some sit, search & update assignments which I had to do lah...


Note : during my 2 ww I hardly had any pregnancy symptoms, not even the one's mimicked by progesterone and estrogen pills :(, so with each passing day I'm becoming more and more certain that I'm not pregnant. One of the very early symptoms of pregnancy is increased creamy discharge. This should happen after implantation. Formation of mucus plug in cervical canal, and increased blood flow, and increased production of progesterone and estrongen resulting from pregnancy are the causes for increase in cervical mucus. In my case it's very dry down there. It's usually the case for me, before I get my periods. 


So readers, this is the reason I'm becoming more and more certain of my results again a BFN. Sigh..................Oh God will ever become pregnant? I'm not going to give up! "Winners never Quit, Quitters never Win" 


(heard this quote from Bill Rancic, Gulliana's hubby)

No comments:

Post a Comment