19 August 2014

Week 4 – Week 6 _ July 2014

On the following week from the Beta test we had a pre-planned summer holidays. So my next scan was not until I’m back from our holidays. Usually when we are on holidays we do a lot of walking this holiday was no exception. I had also pre-planned a small hike to a national park by Mediterranean sea. I checked with the Dr and we did the hike as planned. I did it slower than my normal pace. I did not have much symptoms other than usual bloating caused by the estrogen patches.


Week 6 – At the beginning of this week I experienced more cramps and vomited orange liquid in the morning. I take my pregnancy multi vitamins (I find centrum has a complete package) and Omega 3. Since I do not eat fish I take them. The fish oil usually worsens the nausea. We had our first scan with another Gyne as our regular Dr too was on summer vacation.
Yolk Sac at 6 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment