18 August 2014

2 Weeks Wait July 2014

Day 2 after D1 transfer - we went on a shopping trip. So I did moderate amount of walking but I did not carry any heavy stuff. A was not happy about me walking on the next day but I took it as usual. Walking should not be harmful right?

Day 3 Usual regular activity watering plants, cooking etc., One thing I remember is we had a big fight over some minor issue. Later I regretted this thinking I stressed myself too much.

Day 4 After lunch I felt a twinging pain in my lower abdomen. For a minute I felt happy then googled and realized it’s too early for implantation to occur.

Day 9 Felt a bit of cramps like period it was also the time for my period.

Day 12 I get a weird pain just before bowel movement around the time of my period. I had a similar pain. Later I also noticed a line of blood, pinkish in tissue.

Day 13 Blood test. Positive Again, HCG of 147  to be repeated to confirm. I’m skeptical due my past experience.


HCG to be repeated in 2 days which was HCG of 398 fairly good because it has more than doubled. I’m 4 weeks PUPO (Pregnant until proven otherwise). 

No comments:

Post a Comment